top of page

How to raise a complaint

If you have a concern, we encourage you to speak with the relevant member of staff in the first instance (for example, the childcare providers) as they are best placed to understand your concerns and respond to matters quickly.

In the instance this is not possible you can make a formal complaint to 

bottom of page